Sun Chase HVAC Upgrade
De Anza Properties, Ogden UT
100% Financed through TBL Fund
This 40-Unit building built in 1986 was ready for upgrades to a more energy efficient HVAC system. TBL Fund was able to provide 100% financing for this $228,000+ renovation project with a 5-year Fixed Rate loan. ICAST will be providing renovation services for this project.
- Property is 20+ years old and requires replacement of resistance furnaces with new efficient HVAC units.
- Community owner wanted to implement energy efficient upgrades
- Project too small to interest standard financial institutions
- Three De Anza properties signed up for funding through TBL Fund
- Replacement of Heat Pumps, Roof Repairs, and upgraded 220 Breaker will be provided by ICAST.
- $228,573.96 loan
- Traditional 5-year loan with 100% financing through TBL Fund
- Improved health and safety for approximately 40 low-income households
- Local Job Creation and Workforce Development
- Increased affordability of Housing
- $522,190 Lifetime Utility cost savings
- 551,860.57 lbsof Carbon Emissions reduced over a lifetime
- 299,958 kWh annual savings
- Equivalent to 6,420 Annual Trees planted