Careers and Opportunities
Who we are:
Triple Bottom Line Foundation dba TBL Fund is a national non‐profit community development financial institution (CDFI), certified by the US Treasury Dept. to deliver financing for green upgrades in multifamily affordable housing. We aim to tackle the affordable housing, climate change and social equity crisis that faces us. TBL Fund aims to be the nation’s premier energy financing provider to apartment communities that serve low-to-moderate income (LMI) residents. We are looking for the smartest, entrepreneurial, and committed new team members who wish to make a difference.
Our Work Environment:
Collaborative, entrepreneurial, fast paced, inclusive, good work/life balance, established career paths for certain positions, opportunities to job shadow, flexible schedules, robust onboarding, and above all passion for what we do.
Below you will find the most up-to-date listings of our available positions. If you are interested, please apply through the links provided, or provide your resume with a cover letter and all your contact information to email@example.com
What We're Looking For
01. 3 Years of experience in selling project financing
02. Possess an existing network in the Multifamily housing market
03. Ability to exercise good judgment in establishing and maintaining working relationships, solve problems, and be able to deliver with limited supervision
04. Must have the ability to read, analyze, and interpret policies, contracts, credit, and financial documents as well as other legal documents as needed
05. Strong analytical and mathematical capabilities as well as an understanding of credit underwriting and loan documentation
06. Analytical ability to develop metrics and implement improvements through analysis and reporting
Location: Remote in the U.S.A.
Reports to: Director of Investments
Skill Level: Intermediate
Areas of Expertise: Project Financing and Sales
Compensation: $65,000/year + Unlimited Commissions
Triple Bottom Line Foundation dba TBL Fund is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Our human capital is the most valuable asset we have. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, inventiveness, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities and talent that our employees invest in their work represents a significant part of not only our culture, but our reputation and company’s achievement as well.
We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.